View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #91
TougeKid1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TougeKid1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by down_south240 View Post
I don't have to go look at the website to tell you that if they are selling an S15 for 5k shipped that something isn't right with the picture. I sure you can find a website selling pink unicorns, but that doesn't mean that they are actually going to show up at your door.

i already found some one that did it already

from 240sxxs

Quote: i have deal with them and i have bought the car from them before...my s15 for like 5k ...they can import the car for you but the conversiona nd DOT approve ..you on your own...but if u want to get the car completely as kit car which is ( legal ) depend on where you live...they will dismantle the car completely including all parts, tranny, motors, and acceseries , and they will dismantles the car into completely bare metal and only as rolling shell...what they will do is...the shell in one 30-or 40 feet container and all the parts in the sames container...and you will register the car with DMV as KIT CAR ..and just put the parts back your self...that how i did it...must pass 32 way inspection...and need to pass emission..and dot approve... paint in the ass but it well worth it..

there my question awnsered and proof
Sponsored Links