View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 08:05 AM   #75
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Long weekend in the shop trying to still get this car done.

Finally got my brake lines, clutch, and oil cooler lines in. Filled her up with fluid, finished running a power wire to my starter and from the battery to the fuse box. Turned the key over and it fired right up. I was actually surprised that it did, after I did all that messing with wiring and other stuff, I was kind of doubting if it would even run. But luckily it did, idles just fine.

Also gave all the brake calipers an overhaul by cleaning and re lubing the pins. Painted them silver and put them back on.

Put the Stance GR+ Pros on also. Now that I had all my suspension on in the front I found a few problems. These MB Battles are to fricken wide to use with my cut knuckles ( maybe ). At full lock they rub on the tension rod and at full lock the other way they rub on the brake line mount. Hopefully this is because of my current ride height and alignment. If I can't figure out a fix I'll just have to use my old rims till I can get some thinner rims then the 9.5" Battles.