View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #18
ocn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ocn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
Because US GOVT. Ill see if I can dig up the long article about people legally importing show and race cars for off road use only and having the feds show up and confiscate them without reason.

EDIT: NICO has a extensive article on importation of the Skyline, not the article I mentioned, that lists many of the issues you will face.
that has to do with importing them NOW, not in 2014 when they become LEGAL to import. yes you bring one in now it can be takin from you in the event you didn't do shit legally .. lol wtf is so difficult to understand the a vehicle 25yrs or older is legal to bring straight into the US without any crash testing or emission standards. put it to you this way the GOVERNMENT (US DOD) will ship skyline of legally registered skylines to the US.. mater of fact i know a few people that have brought over gtx skylines an 85 turenos with no problems just ship an show proper documentation at the port.. motor rex is the reason if you have one now it will be takin from you as they falsified safety information an crash standards all of which matters due to the fact they dont fall under the 25yrs law... untill 2014, then that shit goes out the window and it doesnt really matter as it will no longer be required to pass anything.
ocn is offline   Reply With Quote