View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #112
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
update time, its finals week so ive been a tad busy.. enough with the excuses and gather round for story/pictor time!

so yeah, the xxr's were sold and i was riding around with the coilovers raised all the way for a while, it was actually fun since i didnt need to dodge anything and the car was soft. the main reason i sold the wheels was because my friend had his works which he was planning to sell so i was going to get them but obv im 4 lug. so i was in search for just a simple 5 lug conversion and just get s14 5 lug rotors blahblah. wound up finding a set for cheap and someone else wound up sending a payment 30 seconds before i did. so stuck for lik3 4 days without funds i found a complete 5 lug conversion with front and rear z brakes with drilled and slotted rotors for 350. awesome deal and a few days later i got em.

mitsubishi. wtf..? wound up being that they werent z brakes but rather 3000gt vr4 brakes.. which happen to be a rebadged r33 skyline gts-t caliper so basically takes the same rotors and pads as a z32 tt. should i keep the mitsubishi for lulz??

i really dont see the need for rear z brakes and all but for the price i got this stuff for.. why not

funds were short for a little bit so this stuff collected dust for a tad till i got the wheels. finally i couldnt wait anymore.. the weather was getting colder so i decided to atleast do the back since i need a spacer for the s14 spindles

stupid contraption

ran into issues with this thing hitting my rotor. after i spent all day freezing my ass off the car refused to move after i installed all of this resulting in vvv

fixed :]

two weeks ater these came in. time for fronts

straight forward install.. this weather sucks ass tho here in ny so it wasnt fun working in the dark

slam slam.. i chickened out and shaved the letters.. didnt wanna g3t fl@m3d y0.

wing mock up after paint, been really lazy to put this thing on.

and test fit. my friend has some giant 265's these things and i got no money, so i gotta make it work. im def gonna run a 225/45 soon if i dont trade these for a secret set of wheels that i dont wanna spoil if it all works out.

i got some clear side markers and there you have it. these are the wheels. work stich mesh 17x8.5+5/17x9+10

if i dont trade these soon the goal is to get these wheels refinished to be like my dream car that i have posted up on the 1st page. i wanna go lower but i want to enjoy this crappy frp for atleast a little bit. plus this happened already. gotta love nyc.

ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote