View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 07:14 AM   #13
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
Body rust isn't something I'd be concerned about. I've had a few NE cars (since that's where I currently live) with quater panels rusted, slight rust around trunk/hatch areas, anywhere where water can drip and sit. It wasn't a big deal. Frame rust is something you want to look out for. As far as mileage is concerned, mileage, smileage. Look for a quality build that's been well maintained.
Thanks ill be sure to look out for all that. You think its worth looking at cars down south just to avoid all that, especially with the strict(er) inspections in MA? Im just not looking forward to breaking off bolts and such under the car stuck on from all the salt and rust. Also any ways or products worth investing in to prevent rust and all that from happening? Ill probably keep off the roads for the most part in the winters anyways but i guess you never know.
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote