View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
i agree that it is ridiculous. however a thread like this is similar to that of a 4 letter nissan website.

a thread like this will definitely unclutter the forum, however a thread like this will definitely be for the super lazy.

but anyway:

what's the proper way to install the s14 Euro Zenki headlights so that the high beams work? I've heard that they use the H3 bulb, should an H4 -> H3 converter harness do the trick, or where can i find a H3 plug to rewire my harness in order for the high beams to work correctly?

not sure about the other things, but i know for a fact you can go to advance auto parts and get harnesses (both male, and female) for just about any kind of light bulb. If they don't have it they can order it (if the guy behind the counter knows what he's doing)

bravo on this thread btdubs.

my question: are there any ways I can get rid of my leaking sunroof? It leaks air at speeds over 90mph and makes this terrible screeching sound. Something I can do about this short of getting rid of the sunroof.