View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 10:52 AM   #29
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
Darn even if i keep them down at 7500 or so? looks like ill have some more searching to do.
I may be late to answering this, but yes Bee*R will do worse for your rockers. It is not the RPMs that kill rockers, its the type of limiter. Ignition cut limiters are not friendly to SR rocker arms. PFC and stock ECU dudes can bang limiters all the time, but once you switch to ignition cut rockers fail (ask me how I know). I switched to a fuel cut in mine and its been good since. And in general I make an effort to stay off the limiter.

Also RAS really aren't that bad honestly. They will crack the rocker arm if it gets to that point in the head, but without them the rocker arm just falls off, which also sucks, but not as damaging. Dual guides and no RAS will probably be the safest bet. I still rock RAS though.