View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #44
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
After USPS decided to stop dicking around and delivered my shirt almost 3 weeks after Mr. Dorkidori himself sent it out, I finally received my shirts yesterday.

Both shirts were awesome, and the ink used is high quality stuff.

Put both shirts in for a wash/dry cycle to get them ready for use, and both of them came out the same way they went in, except they did shrink a little bit (I was told they would shrink a little bit, so no surprises there).

Quality of the shirts are awesome, as the ink is very vivid and the lines are very clear, no blotching or anything like that.

Only weird thing was, the black shirt shrunk less than the white shirt did. The black shirt remained a bit big, while the white shirt shrunk a bit more and actually fits me AWESOME. It was the 180sx version 2 shirt, with the 180sx taillights on the lower right corner. White shirt/pink color.

He even threw in a free sticker, along with a couple of business cards.

Awesome company, awesome products!

Will definitely be a return customer!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote