View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #8
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
thanks s0apgun. i have a few othe small supporting mods. but that is just the engine. i spent alot of effort getting the car to be able to ahndle the power.

obeewon: i agree tons of people say it isnt possible. and i have found 240 people are alot more conservitive then most other people when it comes to numbers and amoutns of boost they run. alot of other people are running 24 psi on pump gas witha gt2871.

i did alot of seaching t see what would work together in the same rang. and i am happy with this build. i met my goals.

the guys at the shop said that with and adjusted timing map and fuel map i should be able toget even more. but we will see.
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote