View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
KA24DE Swap, EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!!

So up for sale is my 95 s14 ka with s13 running gear, this will include EVERYTHING from the radiator to the transmission. No, its not anything fancy, it's a stock ka with emissions deleted and a header. WITH THAT SAID I do not know how many miles are on the bottom end but the head was rebuilt less than 10k miles ago and the car has 170+ psi of compression across the board, oil pump and timing chain were replaced about 12k miles ago. The transmission has no grinds but it does take some convincing to downshift into 4th when it's cold, F1 stage 3 clutch with less than 10k miles and it comes with two boxes of various spare ka goodies including a s13 exhaust cam. The motor doesn't burn a drop of oil but it does leak from the pan (easy fix when the motor is out). I would like to get $600 OBO for everything, like I said, this includes:

intake pipe
air filter
radiator
motor
wire harness
accessories attached to motor minus ac compressor
clutch
header
transmission
ecu
and probably some other stuff.

The motor is in the car which is with me in Texas right now but I will be back with everything on May 12, so any day after that you are free to come pick it up in Temecula, CA. If you want the motor and you are serious please don't beat around the bush, give me a deposit that will reserve the motor for you when I get back. Anyways, here's some pics:

When I rebuilt the head:

It came out of this car:

And it does third gear 75+ mph entries like at 2 min in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpMh7AbZjCI

Pm me here or text me @ (951) 719-4370