View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 05:43 PM   #106
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
^got any pics? Sounds cool
I wish I did. I'm sure if I dig through the crevices of my laptop, I'll find some buried deep, but here's the shell (done like Pearsons)

I started with a GT wing and then ended up fashioning a duckbill for it. It ended life as a bash shell. Then, my wife threw out close to 4k worth or RC stuff and along with it went that battery, 3 Yokomo chassis, 2 radios, a couple of chargers, a sh1tton of batteries, wheels, and tires, 2 HPI E10 chassis, and a few off-brand radio/chassis and I can't even tell you how many other bodies. I'm not mad about it or nothing. It was a just a great hobby that was cheaper than 1:1 cars that I enjoyed