View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
1995 Toyota Supra MKIV

Looking to sell my beautiful 1995 Toyota Supra MKIV. She's a naturally aspirated 2JZ-GE with an automatic transmission. The car is in great overall condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. She runs and drives great, with 0 problems whatsoever. Maintenance has always been kept up to date and the car has never been beat on or abused. It's garaged almost 100% of the time (besides when I drive it).

The car has had slight modifications that follow:

- Brand new Tein coilovers. These were installed in place of the blown OEM struts and ride great.

- Authentic Work CR Kai's; double staggered (17/18 x 9/9.5)

- Brand new TRD steering wheel (Have original steering wheel as well)

- Brand new reupholstered OEM seats. The original tan seats had been through a lot. They've recently been reupholstered with black real animal leather.

- Brand new OEM targa top seal.

I have an entire manual swap for this car. Literally every single piece you would need to make this car a factory NA-manual car. Details can be discussed further with the buyer The car was repainted at one point in time. The TRD wing is original from the factory.

Things that need some attention:

- OEM Speakers are crappy quality. They work but don't sound that great.

- Passenger seatbelt does not retract properly, although it still locks.

- Alignment is slightly off to the left.

Other than those three things, which do not affect the cars drivability, it needs nothing to be a head turner everywhere you go. I receive compliments on the car from all types of people when I drive it. I'd love to keep the car, but I currently need money and don't drive it as much as I'd like. With that said, I am in no rush to find the next caring owner that will take great care of this car.

My number is 206 566 9749. I'm looking to get $OLD for this beautiful car. I'm not looking for specific trades, but everything will be considered.

Last edited by nisileighty; 11-25-2018 at 07:50 PM..
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links