View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 06:19 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTomCatt View Post
No man, i havent shipped the car yet. Im active duty military stationed out here with a few months left on my contract. Once im done, it will be shipped back to PA.
Replied to your PMs. You're military? Me too. Like I said man you've got help over here if you need it. I fully support the stuff you're talking about. Let me know when you need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstyle View Post
Couldn't agree more. The CA18 is a great motor and will be less of a pain in the ass to deal with. The Power Steering plumbing will not have to be changed like it will be if you do a SR20. Even the Factory radiator will work if you don't want to buy an aftermarket one at this point. Upgrade to a S15 Spec R turbo and enjoy. The CA18 is a true cam over and will not have rocker arm issues. Iron block. It pretty much a 4cylinder RB engine. The SR was introduced in order to cut costs in manufacturing. Making the CA was not much less them making an RB25 in Nissan's eyes.
...so if someone wanted to build their CA18DE...where would one start