Old 06-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Nathanong87 1995 obd1 Zenki, 4.5k. Needs some love

Update 12/14/12

UPDATED PICTURES
PRICE IS $5300 obo for everything listed in this thread.

due to an unfortunate circumstance the buyer of the car could not follow through, so the car is back up for sale

before the price was $4500 and that did not include the hood, ganadors, gauges, window visors, HID, nardi+qr+works bell, etc
AFTER the price is $5300 and the price includes everything in this thread.
*if you'd like less i can remove things at my discretion.
** also if the buy wants a safety21 cage with door bars i'll sell it to him/her +$550

Update 8/3/12

received down payment. so the car is now on its way to changing hands. The parts in red are still first dibs to him/her, but i will update accordingly

PRICE update 7/30/12

If this thing isn't sold in 1 month , i'll be stripping the car down to bare chassis and parting it out

Potential buyer flaked on me pretty hard honestly. anyways.... i guess i'll consolidate and make this the one last effort to sell the car semi-together. if u see it in the ad it's available for sale. if u dont see it in the ad it's not for sale at the moment. Price isn't super firm, and at this point i am willing to deal. And please note that the clutch issue which i (and others) are 99.5% sure of is the problem...I am throwing in my previous nismo stage 1 clutch. ORC might be salveable but unsure. Heck if it is...then just more sweet parts you will have.

Please read the listing carefully. Just looking for moneyz / cash. I am willing to take off stuff to make price lower if that's your wish as well.

please email me at [email protected] if u care to. i respond way quicker to emails than PMs.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

You will need to bring all 4 wheels* and the car will need to be trailered away due to the issue stated below and because of this issue i do not know the state of the transmission or the clutch. The problem is stated in this link click ----> issue.. Other notable things is that a new battery is probably needed (works fine when jumped). If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me and i would be more than willing to explain further.

With another kit and some wheels and some lovin' to fix the trans issue, i think this car can look cool again.....

as of 12/14/12 sigh

exterior:
*ganador mirros blue tint, powered
*stock white mirrors (not installed)
*wingless trunk
*kouki taillights
*dodge viper red paint. decent (but u've seen it)
*rolled rear fender to accommodate alignment and wheels, HELLAFRUSH
*oem window visors
*ddmtuning 8k HID, lifetime warranty. i have a spare bulb and ballast too.
*headlights are not faded and look immaculate.

interior:
*Nardi 330mm deep corn wheel (authentic) , horn included but kinda doesn't stay in the wheel. (add +$350 for steering wheel + NRG 2.0 qr + works bell hub)
*[no shift knob included (it's not mine)]
*drift button ebrake thingie
*3 x daemon gauges 60mm. boost, oil press, water temp
* [no headunit or speakers, moving them to my 94' camry]
*dash has no cracks, but is cut for safety21
* no a/c but has air and/or heat through center vents. side vent tunnels removed for cage. will give new owner all the a/c stuff i have.
*speedo doesn't work, but who cares.

suspensions:
*spl outer tie rods (i dunno what version)
*nismo slave cycling
*teflon coated brake lines F
*stainless brake lines R
*stainless clutch line
*tein 7mm tie rod spacers
*z32 30mm brakes (non alum) painted black, ebc green pads
*PBM ruca v2.0
*battle version toe rod
*stance GR+pro
*stock rear brakes with hawk pads
*kaaz 2way diff
*kazama subframe collars
*painted the subframe black when i had it out

wheels:
* those rear sizes fit in rear with -1.5deg camber, fronts had 10mm spacer and easily fit front metal fenders (had -2.5 at the time)
*bring your own wheels

motor:
*stock s14 sr, stock t28, vtc doesn't work (ma-m who did the swap thinks it was ecu)
*HKS ssqv (bought new) chirp chirp
*ebay FMIC kit
*apex'i suction kit (intake)
*greddy turbo outlet
*apexi' gt-spec exhaust 3" to 4.5" outlet. BIG and ricey
*koyo aluminum radiator
*stock tranny, no grinds
*Nismo stage 1 clutch used (not installed)
*oem clutch fan and shroud keep things cool
*stance water neck
*stance water pump pulley
*walbro 255 joint.
*runs stock boost ~7lbs
*runs fine/strong. drifted fine (aka spun wheels)
*oil pressure checks out with oem spec
** has a 409d ORC clutch in it, but it may be part of the issue (i have no idea if it's salvageable or not)
*** will give buyer a working nismo clutch (used)

Last edited by nathanong87; 12-14-2012 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Title change
nathanong87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links