View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #12
SilentSamurai8
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
SilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enoughSilentSamurai8 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Just FYI for sale smog is only good for 30 days in Cali or 3 months. One of those for sure

So no way it's good till registration is due in December. Every change of ownership requires a smog done within 3 months (or 30 days)

Just FYI for whom exactly? I mean, is that really all you came in this thread to say? Haha. For anyone that I would be interested in selling the car to, that's fairly common knowledge. I'm definitely not simply selling the car to just anyone that has the money anyway.

However, maybe I should clarify. Smog is done and registration is up-to-date, not expiring until December. Smog is not an issue moving forward, as we not only still have a majority of our three month window since I did it, but I CAN get that done if need be.

Not that this car is even hard to get smog legitimate anyway. A C clamp and I can change out the airbox, a few bolts and I change out the muffler, and most places will let me slide on the header. It's NA and ud be surprised how clean it runs on this setup. This is the tamest of our toys.
SilentSamurai8 is offline   Reply With Quote