View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 11:53 PM   #47
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
like you stupid opinion matters who gives a fuck about roots, grow up and realize there is more to life then complaining about drifting roots and fd like you are a pro. lmao

Most innovative parts for our cars are from everywhere but japan. When was the last time you have heard of anything innovative from greddy, hks, tomei, jic,arc. etc.......Most are going bankrupt. The only thing most people still buy from japan are rims and kits which doesnt matter what motor you have.
You're entitled to an opinion just like I am. Whether you think its stupid or not. Obviously not many care about the roots, which is why its all going downhill ( again my opinion) you probably think its the greatest thing sense butter on bread. Also, I don't have to be a pro to complain, and when did I ever suggest I was a pro? Or do you think only pros are allowed to complain?

The companies you are talking about are the pioneers. They've created lots of products that required a high initial cost and research. That's why they charge the top dollar. However all things come to an end, eventually you start running out of ideas, because you've went through almost everything you could come up with. The companies are going bankrupt, because the parts that they came up with are expansive, and expansive things don't sell very well in a bad economy. I have no idea what "innovative" parts you are talking about that are from different Countries. Maybe you're talking about China, or some other Country who makes cheap products. However those companies are not making anything innovative, just a cheap replica.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote