View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #608
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
the urge concept was meant as a entry level sports coupe geared tword YOUNGER buyers (hence the reason it had an xbox mounted in the center console)

the 350z is NOT aimed at younger buyers...its a mid level sports car...most young people cannot afford the car...32-38k is a bit pricey for those in their late teens to mid twenties

the silvia was aimed at those people...it was always titled the AFFORDABLE sports coupe...while the Z still held the same market share

so to say that car in those grainy photos is a Z is a long shot...its just too much of a coincidence that the urge lines up almost perfectly on top of it
I'm not saying the target demographic for the Z has changed, I'm saying it's no coincidence that they line up, as a cost saving effort. Same wheelbase, just with Z styling etc etc.

I'm just pointing something it out, and you're probably right. *shrug*

In any case, i'm just happy that we're getting smaller, lighter and more nimble sport coupes being sold in the U.S. market. It's a win win situation.