View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 PM   #604
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i think its gonna look great...everyone seems so stuck on the idea of "oh it better look like the old cars again"

the fact is...IT CANT!!!...its going to look like a very small Z in many ways...cars of today CANNOT look like cars of the 90s...PERIOD...END OF STORY

again...going over what ive posted 92 times...cars now HAVE TO BE BIGGER AND BUBBLIER DUE TO SAFETY REGULATIONS!!!...you can thank people who drive huge SUVS that only go to the grocery store and impale people in honda civics while drive 90 in the freeway in their 5000+lbs escalades while talking on the phone...cars of today and the future will always be bubblier and slightly bigger because of the designers HAVING TO design around safety standards

ask ANY automotive designer or design student...if you cant design around current safety standards...your car WILL NOT see the light of day....have u ever seen the way the front end of a Z completely collapses when hit head on???...or the way the rear end bunches up when rear ended??? well there are reasons for this...the more compression the front end can have because it builds up resistance VERY quickly...the less it will transfer to the rest of the car...thus keeping the passengers safe...same goes for the rear of the car...the A pillars in cars now are reinforced 100 fold over what they were in the 1990s...theyre getting to the point where the jaws of life are almost useless...what use to take the jaws of life 30 seconds now takes them 30 minutes

see my point??? cars of today WILL NEVER look like they did 15-20 years ago...so do the car world a favor...DONT BUY AN SUV OR OVERLY HUGE PICK UP!!! lol

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote