View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 10:15 PM   #7532
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
You can run any stock length control arm then. GKtech, PSM, or whatever. GKtech has the most clearance, but you'll run into your sway bar. Not that you'll have to worry about trailing wheel clearance if you're on stock knuckles.

Stock rear LCA's are fine depending on how hard you drive the car/how much traction and power it has.

With GKtech rear knuckles, you should modify your RLCA front pickup, putting it where the S14's is. I'm going to assume your car is not very low because you have fender liners, and your anti-squat will be through the roof on an S13 that's not slammed.
Got it car is lowered and on 15's I wouldn't consider it slammed but its low lol. Car makes 350rwhp nothing out of this world, eventually it will go jz. Hence why I bought the knuckles/dual caliper option.

As for modifying the stock rcla, I assume stock s14 rlca do not bolt up to an s13? Now I'm curious if I should just upgrade to an s14 rear subframe due to the knuckles/anti squat benefits.
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote