View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #33
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
I finally shelled out for some bigger cams and valve springs I picked them up in a kit for a decent price. Andrew came around and I helped him with the install. We had to rig up the air compressor to hold the valves up while we had the retainers out. Worked a treat though. I wish I had of installed the cam gear aswell though because the timing on the greddy cams seems to be slightly out and cost me more bottom end power than they really should have.

I also got my hands on some corner weight scales and learned how to use them. I could feel the difference afterwards as well the car felt much better with just the driver in it.

Bought some new dunlop direzzas which I hated. Would never buy these again. =/

The biggest thing was getting some avs track wheels doing a dogey spray can job on them and fitting up a set of brand new 235/45/17 RE55S tyres. These were unreal to drive on compared to anything else I'd driven on. The colour was pretty damn bright and paintjob shitty. There was an equal amount of lovers and haters :P

Random skidpan image. I cant really remember where this slots in so here it stays :P

The C's short shifter was sold and replaced with a standard Item. It was much nicer to shift with on the track with the standard Item even with the throw being much larger the other was just too short. (imho)

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote