View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:34 PM   #58
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
What's up everyone! I've been MIA for a while due to new outlet platforms, new kids, different house, life life life, but I'm back, checking in to let you all know that this build hasn't died!

The car hasn't progressed much, mostly sat around and collected dust, but I want to finish her as much today, as the day I purchased her.

I have been a little distracted with a track ready Civic sedan (pictured below) I purchased as a seat time car, but am ready to move on full blast with the 240 now.

The car has returned to the bodyshop to have the bodywork completed, engine bay, and jambs painted for now. I also sold the TC105's and purchased a set of 350z 17x8 rears. The 255's are a little big for these, so I'll be switching to a set of 235's.

Current goal is to "just get it on the road" and enjoy it.

As I type this I realize how much I've missed the forums. The other outlets are fun, but there is something satisfying about reading through a build thread. (Reading CamryOnBronze recent blog post's has helped me realize this). Looking forward to hanging out on here again.

Anyway, here is the current state of my junk.

Untitled by lees_garage, on Flickr

@lees_garage
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote