View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #30
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
UPDATE- nothing big but i have lots of pics. seriously i just spent a few hours cleaning the shop and now its ready for my s13 besides that i went up to the barn and went through all my parts to see what i have, what i need etc and i have pics of lots of the parts ready to go on. after all that i talked to my dad about putting my car in the shop. he's crazy anal about how he likes everything up there so he set some ground rules the game plan is to get it in there in the next day or so, we just have to push the chevelle out and pull the diesel out as well, my 240 will go in the back over the pit. enough words, on to the pics!!!! just fyi- theres a number of pics that are not 240 related at all

picked the tape off the lenses so its ready to go on. got the tape off the mirrors on the sun visors as well

finished shot of the flcas ready to go on

for these pics i went up to my stock pile

my rear seat and 3 se wheels with tires

daytona blue anyone? :naughty

little pile of fc parts from when i pulled the motor

pignose bumper and pass side fender

pignose seats and my grandpa's 58 chevy apache fender in the back

basically a pile of excess wiring. its the base model body harness. its great to keep around for extending wiring since you can find oe colored wiring to use

pile of interior and headlight cover

xs power manifold, stock steering wheel and act clutch box containing s14 tension rods with es bushings (fs btw)

random wall of valve covers

on to some of my fc parts.

autovation pedals. i bought them from an rx7club member brand new. autovation did the pedals for Elanor in gone in 60 seconds (fun fact)

close up of the sickness

fake RE-A oil cap

apexi turbo timer. i bought it on ebay a few years ago for $25

sexy dual alternator pulley

sliverstar headlights still in the box, i've had em for over a year

sick eclipse components speakers i got at a steal of a price

exedy clutch

closer shot of the manifold

my KA trans. you can see chevy v8 parts laying around

back room cleaned up

the truck will move forward and i'll take the spot where the truck is.

like i said, i didn't get much done, but i hope those of you that are bored enjoyed all the pics