View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 04:01 PM   #10688
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
My point wasn't that it wasn't blasphemous, it's that it didn't happen today. This has been in the works for a long time and shouldn't be a surprise at this point. It very well could turn out to be awesome (unlikely, I know).
The teaser was LITERALLY released today along with the announcement of when the car is debuting.

I wouldn’t hold my breath on it being awesome. Mitsubishi hasn’t made a decent car in over a decade (other then the actual Evo). Unless it’s on a Nissan platform (which I don’t believe it would be since they don’t have a EV based CUV platform) I wouldn’t put my money on it being awesome. It’ll be an EV and drivable at best. Lol