View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 01:35 PM   #10685
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
Nothing blasphemous really happened today, this has been in the rumor mill for years, coming up on decades. The "s16" kept coming up, often in this thread for years, though it has seemed to mostly die off. I'll believe it when I see it. Also, who cares? The Evo is a cool car, but Mitsubishi is on life support and needs to do something to sell cars. Capitalizing on the Evo name and new trends is grasping at straws, but the other option is drowning.
Taking a name of a car with a storied motor sports history and cult enthusiast following like the Evo and slapping it on an EV CUV is indeed blasphemous.

And this thread has been going for more than a decade now largely discussing rumors (yes even the rumors regarding future Nissan RWD cars), upcoming cars, and the auto industry in general. This is the most viewed and discussed thread in OT. So t answer your question “who cares”, obviously a lot of people. If you aren’t up for those topics, what’s the point of posting? You’re an OG around here, you should know the deal.