View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #33
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
^uh, yes it is. Besides conducting electricity, it doesn't really do much, and there is more presious metals that are worth more.

keep watching youtube man, waste your time.

as for agreeing with you, no I just proved you are a Fear Monger. I still play the market. I still make lots of money based on fear

But I'll give you a little tip, next time a big disaster happens, pay attention. My friend made several million dollars from September 11 because the moment the 2nd plane hit, he was buying airport security companies. I came out ahead when everyone was selling back in 2007 and 2008 from the crash. Why? because I wasn't a sheep and followed everyone to the slaughter house.

You NEVER listen to the fear mongers when you invest in a company, you a) evaluate the earnings, and b) evaluate its physical assets.

...so I guess I shouldn't reply to your bs and be thankful that enough of it makes me rich. So EVERYONE, believe everything bad you hear on the internet!!!!

But serious, all you are doing is teaching this next generation to hate corporations, hate companies. This is bad. Btw, I'm not replying to this, keep preaching.