View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 12:49 PM   #27
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
So I went back up from 11/16 - 11/21.

LOVED IT AGAIN.

Seriously, The people were very friendly but sensed almost instantly that me and my fiancee were not locals (probably because we're filipino and dont look thai/vietnamese like other asians up there). One store we walked into the female worker there (who too was asian) immediately asked where we were from.

Traffic does not seem THAT bad except the routes leading to beaverton. Even then its nothing that im not used to seeing already. The whole thing about not pumping my own gas still trips me out. There are more older 90's vehicles up there too assuming because of more relaxed smog requirements.

gonna go up again for a 3rd time around the spring/summertime to make a real decision if this place is for me or not, but so far ive had 2 trips and loved them both times.

Hopefully my resume and history of working in a law enforcement/government setting will be worth something up there.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote