hella close keep up the good work!
its gettin there thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
I actually saw your car at etown in october. Looked real good
it looked like crap w the xxr's but thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_rb25 View Post
great story great progress great outcome!! love the build!
thanks! suprised even myself with how much has been done in the past 11 months of working on the car
Quote:
Originally Posted by KravingAKouki View Post
any updates on this car. great job so far man!
updates coming meow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwikspool View Post
nice build you got going. keep it up.
trying and thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
I'm in love with this build. subscribed.
thanks glad u like it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubasteve1 View Post
Wow really inspiring build!! What do you wish you would have researched? I just bought a 91 240 and I'm anxious to get started!!
i wish i got a better job sooner and just readreadread. cant stress it enough. know what your getting yourself involved, have a game plan of what u wanna do with the car long term and save and dont cheap out, even if it kills you just save. you will be suprised with how much u get done
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
I was worried this was gonna be another one of those megan/ssac/isis cars. It's not... good job man.
nope thankgod. my first red s13 was heading that way with the money i had, learned my lesson and steered away from that with this car. trying to keep it legit. thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13fay92 View Post
great story! good job, your car looks sick
NY seems to suck tho with all that rust, i got mine out of a field it had been in for 5 years and it had none haha
dude your really not joking. wait till u see the pics im about to post up of how much fatigue this car went thru this year. the roads fucking suck out here and i dont understand how i got this rust on this car. it was SPOTLESS when i got it. theres nowhere to hide from this rust, other then florida lol
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote