View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I actually have a suggestion/question for you daniel.

Is it possible to extract progress from shared GDocs? I have multiple projects shared, and I want to know who's adding what, at what times, and when. The GDocs do state when it was last accessed and by whom, but I'd want a more in-depth breakdown of contributions.

Secondly, could integration of contacts, calendar and maps be done? I like arranging lunches with people but a simple reminder in calendar doesn't cut it. I'd like to sync my lunch into maps, to show where I'm eating, and with whom. Calendar reminds me, I follow the prompt and Maps opens up with a cue card "Lunch with [Contact Sync + Profile picture] @ 1230pm @HeffsBurgers"

I think Google's horizonal expansion is what keeps me. I can update my calendar, maps, contacts and docs from one simple cloud-based point. The ways google integrates itself into itself is awesome.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote