View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 03:16 AM   #6
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaSR20DET View Post
Just wondering if a little piece of ceramic would do anything if it fell into a cylinder. Could it possibly damage anything? Id assume no because its a relatively small fragment.
have you ever taken a little piece of ceramic from a spark plug and thrown it at a car window? the whole thing shatters.

Ceramic is very sharp. If i were you, which i'm glad i'm not right now, I would pull off the whole head and get in there and remove every dang piece of ceramic in there. because you WILL do major damage to your internall engine parts.

play it safe, take that whole thing apart. this way you fix it right the first time, and you won't have to buy a new motor...

or you can mickey mouse it, and get mickey mouse results
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote