View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 07:58 PM   #12
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfiend View Post
BUMPIN This TTT

Updated the list of parts with everything that is SOLD!!!! Everything else still listed with a price is available and ready to go. So make me some offers and see what kinda stuff you get for next to NOTHING!!!!
Quote:
TTT

Parts pending local pickup. (If not picked up by the end of this weekend they will be back up for best offer!!!)
S14 SR Coilpacks w/ Harness
S14 Oem Exhaust Mani Gasket
S14 Blacktop Bottom End Internals
S14 Driver/Passenger Kick Panels

Everything else is still UP FOR GRABS and ready to be GONE!!!!! Basically ANY OFFER is being accepted at this point. Buyer still assumes all responsibility for shipping costs if needed. Parts listed above if not SOLD this weekend will be available again and I will make mention of this in the thread on Monday. MAKE ME SOME OFFERS!!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Quote:
FINAL PRICE DROPPP!!!!
Willing to do a package deal on every interior piece including rear seats, hood release cable, trunk hinges and all panels.
Package Price: $175

Make offers on anything else listed. Any offer will be consider and most likely excepted.
Thanx, Cameron
Quote:
LAST DITCH ATTEMPT TO REVIVE INTEREST IN THESE PARTS!!!!!

Every price has been LOWERED!!!

New parts added to top of thread listed in RED!

Willing to make great combo deals on any items your interested in. Will accept almost anything for this stuff JUST TRY ME!!!!

INTERIOR PACKAGE DEAL NOW: $150!!!!!!
Quote:
TTT

Basically any offer is being accepted on the interior pieces otherwise their getting dumped soon!!!!! Tired of them cluttering up my garage. VERY willing to negotiate on any of the other parts.
Cameron
2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.