View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
GT2871 USERS. SR motor

OK. Ive been doing alot of research lately and the results have been dissapointing to me. I have yet to find a dyno sheet of a .86 owner making 400 +whp, but I have seen a few .64 owners making such numbers. I was under the impression that you dont need cams on the .86 to reach 400, and that 460whp was possible. Even more disturbing was the fact that motors using .64 exhaust housings made more power on similar boost than motors on .86 GT2871's.

So, if you have a .86 or .64 A/R GT2871R please post a dyno sheet with mods, or your numbers, espescially for those in the 400whp range. If anyone can make sense of my findings please feel free to explain what you know.

OB