View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:18 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
i like seeing that there is interest still in old aero parts and livery and that its making a return to our scene again after years and years of it being considered outmoded with the wave of rocket bunny and RB inspired aero and stylings.

i have nothing against running smaller american brands of suspension parts and coilovers simply because my preference is to work with small businesses being that i am one myself... small business is what started a lot of the this old school stuff in the first place. most of the older aero and suspension brands from Japan are still small business based to this day. its just nice to see that focusing on a smaller product line and keeping it worthwhile in terms of production and quality control is a business model that functions the world over instead of minimizing production costs over product quality when a brand decides to go much larger. most of the higher tier JDM brands scaled back to this business model after the recession in 2008 (Greddy, HKS and Apexi cut a TON of parts from their product lines to focus back on their core items once the economy tanked world wide)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote