View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:13 AM   #124
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
^^ I can't wait to see when you finish.

Hey can anyone say anything about Bazooka and or Blaupunkt GTt-1200 subs?? I'm trying to upgrade my small sub thingy to come with a bit more power but not add huge weight.
I've tuned a setup with two Bazooka 8's and they didn't play that low (8's WILL play low if you put them in the right box), but sounded clean, and were not that heavy. They hit pretty well, but if you're throwing in two of them, you might as well use a single 10 and a 4 or 5 channel amp (depending on if you run rears or not, I don't).

My entire trunk setup (subwoofer, box, and the only amp) weighs less than 50lbs - making the box out of 1/2" birch and treating it with fiberglass resin makes a box that's just as strong as 3/4" MDF at half the weight! And that's a 2ft box!

If anyone wants me to make them custom sub boxes, tell me what kind of sub you want/have and I'll look up the specs, design the box and 3/d model it to see where you want it to go... like this:

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote