View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:17 PM   #16
Zenki_559
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of light
Decided to slam and drift my s14. Had a reasonably nice 98 civic hatchback, got the itch for something different, sold for $5k and picked up an absolutely flawless zenki. Full SE package with every factory option, except for an lsd. Flawless exterior with brand new paint and interior was good enough (semi cracked leather, swapped out with SE confetti later). Went from super clean dailyable s14 to slammed, fucked fenders, cracked bumper, rubbed fender harness, doesnt pass CA smog, blew 2 head gaskets, and dented QPs. Ended up going full kit and widebody, moved to TX and sold it withing 2 months because i hated what i had done to it.

Looking back i was young, dumb and essentially chalked it up to a learning experience, as i learned to tear apart KA's, some minor welding skills, dialing suspension set ups, and the like. Now that i have a career, house, and a wife, i recently picked up a s13 coupe to restore and use as nice weekend and track car.
Zenki_559 is offline   Reply With Quote