View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Government Sequestration

Alright, so I am making this thread to basically discuss the topic of government sequestration. Whether you are effected by it, family members or friends are, or you just want to chime in. So I am a college student and work for the government as a civilian. With the effects of sequestration and tax increases for the majority of my summer i am making no where near as much as i should be, and quite a bit less than last year. Over the span of a year i bring home about a third less than i did last year. Seeing as I live at home while I attend college, I am not effected quite as much as some others in a different situation than myself. Just thought this would be a good topic to discuss and see if anybody is upset like myself.
stevenrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links