View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 06:27 PM   #23
peeskekun

Trader Rating: (0)
peeskekun can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
ahh.... I hate to be the party pooper here, but, where's the this car's coolness and awesomeness everybody's talking about? The thing's falling apart and looks like ish. Nonetheless, really cool that you moved there and are living your dream. Looks like some good driving skills too, badass. I take it that you're int the military? If so, thank you for you service.
But in imho:
Screamer pipes dont sound "sick"... well, actually, they do make the car sound like it's sick, like something's wrong with it. I have one because I was desperate to get my ride on the road, and can't stand it, can't wait to recirculate that thing. Nothing beats the sound of a quiet, deep sounding exhaust at higher RPM and a loud turbo whistle. Btw, the welds on that screamer pipe look like they're about to fall apart.

Falling bumpers, hanging lights, missing body parts make a car look like shit. Bad paint doesnt help either.
I havent been over there and dont think ever will, but, based on what I read and see, you can get pretty decent cars for that amount of money. I think you should have gone for something a little less molested, as close as possible to stock, but that's just me. You dont sound very mechanically inclined, so maybe you want something that's already been modded.

But it sounds like you're having a blast, congrats.
Like somebody else said, how does an english-only-speaking-person get by over there?
yea i am still new to modding cars and need to learn alot more. actually less molested close to stock cars are more expensive here, so i just went for the cheapest car lol. And for an english only speaking person to get by in japan, i don't think its that hard. alot of signs are in english and people here can speak little bit of english. if you have the chance, you should def visit!
peeskekun is offline   Reply With Quote