View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:52 PM   #14
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStayBroke View Post
I have the confetti Recaros in my Z32 and had the red ITR seats in my S13 before that, used Bride RO rails and it sits lower than stock on both. I have a Brix for my Chaser, but that's temporary while I look for more Recaros.

If you have a local importer/race shop/friends I would check them out just to sit in some seats and see how you fit in them. Nothing like finding out the seat you waited to receive from Japan doesn't support like you thought it would, or worse, you don't fit in it at all.
good idea there is this one pretty well know shop down here I can stop by and ask. I know they will want to rape me on prices 1k plus for a pair.

I weight 180ish at 5'10 so I guess im average size, I could drop another 30lbs eventually lol I used to be 155 till I stopped baseball. Im sure i'll fit pretty alright in some sr3 seats. Im about a 32-34 waist.

How did the ITR and SR feel? Im sure way better than stock s14s I have now. I like the red ITR's but I feel like i would be flammed for putting in honda seats lol plus if the wrong person catches my car and sees the seats, they will for sure take them.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote