View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #148
drautomotive.com
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
drautomotive.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for the delay in reply, my email notifications were not working.

In regards to the price increases it is a matter of supply in demand. We won't be getting anymore of these in for a month or two, if we keep the prices low, we will be out of them in 2 days, would have to take the thread down as we don't like to sell product we do not have. Even at the raised price, your still getting a deal and were still going to end up selling out of them any day now.

If you guys don't mind having your money tied up for 2 months or so, I can provide a buy it now link for even a better deal than before. Here it is = https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=D58BQKAAHKNW8 $185 shipped. Remember, this link is for backorders only.

We still have a little bit of stock left for those who need them faster at the higher price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonola View Post
s13 fronts shipped to 70117
All the prices are in the first thread and included shipping within the United States, even Hawaii, etc. http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/47182...uel-pumps.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME GUSTA View Post
just a noob question. my s14 is 4 lug.

is this "Set of S14 Bearings $225" all I need to convert my car to 5 lug? besides the 5 lug wheels of course.
If your car is a S13 you need the S13 ones, not the S14. Both are 5 lug but the S14 is just a stock replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Elegance View Post
I have these hubs but the left front hub doesn't seem to hold the studs very well. Can you buy just the hub w/o the bearing? scared my wheel is going to get stuck from the splines stripping on the hub
Which studs are you using? You should tack weld the studs to the hubs if using ARP. We do not sell the bearings/hubs separate.
drautomotive.com is offline   Reply With Quote