View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF
This is a Reviews Forum, if you are not a customer or have first hand experience dealing with that vendor being reviewed, then DO NOT interject your comments
Thanks RJF, that and another point I figured would be self-explanatory.

The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Reviewees bumping their review thread by replying to posts. Reviewees discussing particulars about a sale. And reviewees arguing the basis of a bad review.
So.. stop. DO_NOT post in any thread reviewing you or your business.

A poster should make a review based on the level of service he or she feels they recieved. If you are having a low review count, then your business is probably simply meeting the expectation of a business, and not exceeding it. A poster is not making the review to be thanked in public, or for you to highlight upcomming sales and let people know about the next shipment.

I've massively elaborated onto this post, and will LOCK any thread in which a reviewee has posted for this point on. If a second thread is made, and the reviewee's incompetance gets it locked too - I will DELETE both threads.
-Jeff