View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Nissan's 86/BRZ Successor: Silvia ?

http://lrnc.cc/_ct/16983307

DATSMO Facebook page posted this.
I'll leave you with the same comment I left them:

In the words of Fox Mulder: "I want to believe."

Translated into English:

Every time Tsu, is Glico. A little surprised today! Let me introduce the information. Nissan is the development of a new coupe of Sylvia size, it seems to have finally resumed.

Do you remember that in 2013 of Tokyo has been exhibited in the motor show called "iDx" coupe concept car? At the time, I was moving towards the commercial, development is that there is a low priority for commercialization in 2014 is frozen, the project team was virtually disbanded state. It is, along with the development resumption of the new Fairlady Z, which was announced the other day, it seems here also became a development resume in the new members. Moreover, Toka in Tokyo Motor Show of 2017 has been determined to be exhibited concept car close to the commercial as possible. Because the information from a reliable source, the possibility is probably pretty high.

But it does not seem to be a crunchy sports coupe, to become the de facto, brother car the next Fairlady Z, the potential is quite high likely. By the way, it is called 2ℓ straight 4 turbo engine which employs the world's first technology that variable compression ratio is mounted on the highest grade.

Such as the exterior design at the present stage is unknown, but will no doubt be a relatively compact body. Really, to come out in next year's Tokyo Motor Show will What kind of car, I will exciting from now!

2 + 2 to be a sporty coupe is a mistake that seems.

Last edited by dizzariot; 08-03-2016 at 12:34 PM..
Sponsored Links