View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #51
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Yup, that was my FD. Looks a lot better now that the kit's mounted, but remember it's a "street" car! I'll drive it over there if I get it out of paint before your LS is rolling.

The door locks are a master/slave system ~ you either need to completely bypass the factory system and put your own door poppers in there, or just put a popper on the driver's side and wire that into the passenger side as well.

I believe the passenger side is the one that came with a popper, so that if you lock/unlock the driver's side, the passenger side locks/unlocks as well. It's been a few years since I had a S13 though

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote