View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #17
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
I'm not a business. YAJ is just a hobby to me.

Almost everything I post that is rare, I find in the vast space that is YAJ. My experience there has been pretty good. I have personal bought and sold items on there for a handful of Zilvians. I first show them a picture or link to item and quote them a price shipped to there door. Beware most items can't be had for any less than Forum/eBay prices. There is a fine line. Sure you may pick up a $250 part for a hundred but most likely your shipping cost (reliable shipping) is going to fill the gap.

I have spent over $4000 on YAJ over the last 3 years. Half of that in shipping. My "customers" here on Zilvia will tell you I always update there status via PM/Email asap. I take pictures when I receive an item and send the pics to the buyer. It is intensely time consuming. I spend almost 3 hrs or more everyday on YAJ. Unless you dedicate a generous amount of time and know what to look for and can translate the very hard to read/understand Japanese you will probably get "upside down" quickly.

With my service, I can't bid on seats, dashes, bumpers, engines/trans, full cars, glass, body panels, heavy drivetrain, ect.

Two important links:
Yahoo!??????
Language Tools

PM Me for more info.

Happy Searching!

Last edited by ki_JDM_ds; 08-25-2010 at 06:07 PM..
ki_JDM_ds is offline   Reply With Quote