View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 07:28 AM   #1
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
RB High Mileage body Northeast car?

Looking to buy a 240sx as my first real car, and im wondering how many miles is too many miles on an s13. Found one for sale in Albany for $4500 with an rb20det swap with a few mods to it (turbo off the rb25, hks 272 cams, etc.), coilovers, FMIC, aem tru boost, welded diff. The only thing im worried about is the 221k miles on the car. The swap has about 60k on the engine and tranny so im not very worried about that. Im just looking for a good platform to build off of with a decent amount of things done to the car for me to save the money for doing them myself. The cars been in the northeast for its whole life im assuming, and im just wondering if its a good buy or not. I want to know if I should just stay away from it before i start asking for more pictures/information and eventually save myself the 3 hour drive up to Albany. Thanks
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links