View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #15
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You're from Chicago, you guys know more reality about Obama than the average American voter. Congrats to you. I don't like either of them myself. This is getting interesting though.
It's amazing how any possible scandal that would have faced Obama is just swept under the rug by the national media. The thing that comes to mind for me is when Obama bought his new house and Tony Rezko, a friend of Obama's who is on trial for political corruption and is going to jail (is already in prison?) essentially paid for a large chunk of it. I just feel that deep down Obama is "another rich white politician." Not that I feel any different about McCain. But I digress, this thread is about how the political and cultural landscape is changing for the better.