Old 11-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
corry29
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
corry29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to corry29
FS: OEM S13 Foglights (Yellow)

Hello everyone,

What I have here is a set of fog lights for the S13. If I remember correctly, these are from the S13 Silvia's and NOT the 180SX/240SX. I believe the ones for the 180/240SX are clear and white fog lights. Not sure. But regardless, this set is OEM Nissan and it's from one of the S13's models.

I do NOT have the brackets that came with the fog lights, it was gone along with my whole entire Chuki bumper. These fog lights won't come with anything else except for the fog lights ONLY. Pictures will show the ends of each of the lights and from there on, its up to you to work your magic on them. Last time I had them on, they were working perfectly fine, with NO CONDENSATION. I do not know about now, but for sure, they should work. Not sure. <--- HAHAHA! funny contradiction right there!!

Price: $180 NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING

This is how it looked like when it was on my car

-Yo corry29! Why are you selling these? Is it because they no work? They're really broken and your posting a lie to get rid of these? Am I right?
-No son, let me tell you why.

That is why. True story.

-Yo corry29, $180? What a rip-off! No one is going to buy this! What kind of price is $180? Dumb@ss
-The price of $180 is for 180SX smart@ss, unless you prefer to pay $240. Be my guest. JK! I'll be honest, I picked these fog lights up AWHILE ago for $275. I just thought I bumped the price down. If you can find somewhere online or someone else selling these set at a lower price, show me, I'll match it or even lower it.

-YO YO YO CORRY29! That 240SX! IS IT FOR SALE? SELL IT TO ME FOR $2000!!! PLEASE (True story)
-Sorry, the car is currently pending to a potential buyer right now (Not for $2000). All good things come to an end. True story.

PM me if you are interested, or have a counter offer, give me your reasoning behind your "low-ball'd" offer so I won't laugh at you or ignore you. Let me work with you.

It's best that you PM me, don't just reply on this thread, and say interested and expect me to PM you, I won't. I won't be logging on to Zilvia now because I found a new family and a new breed of cars so I'm usually on that forum now. PM me and it'll trigger my email, and then I'll be going back on to Zilvia to reply to you.

Thanks everyone. I'm out and done.

Last edited by corry29; 11-18-2013 at 08:34 AM..
corry29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links