View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #9
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonroche View Post
Peter,

I don't eat MRE's at my site, we actually have real meals here. More German based food because its an all German FOB but yeah still great food.

Yeah im enjoying the manifold. Its gonna get some port work done to it as well to clean up the runners where they attach to the flange just to open it up a bit but its worked great soo far and the flange is already ported out quite large which is the reason the exhaust ports on the VE head are gonna be opened up to match. Gonna take a bit off the bottom and lower half of the walls to match it up to the flange and gasket.

The block is at mazworx now but probably wont be done till after new years, Cage will get done in the middle of January as well and probably be done by beginning of February. So not bad. Everything is falling into place nicely and I wont have to worry about getting anything major done and can assemble the motor and throw everything in the car when I get back.

Peter, I get back May 2nd.

I have the SR2012 Convention in Ohio to make it to June 1st-3rd but ill have plenty of time to get it together and over to Tony at T1 to dyno tune and then hit the strip that night for some dialing in and test runs before the convention. A lot of the old se-r drag cars are getting a whole new makeover and coming out to play for this convention so its gonna need all I can give it and gonna be a blast.

Real meal sounds much better than MREs.. hope you are doing good !!
Are you moving to Texas or something ?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote