View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 11:15 PM   #25
eXpLoSiVe

Trader Rating: (0)
eXpLoSiVe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to eXpLoSiVe
Positions Available : Front Office Agent
Position Title: Front Office Agent (Full Time)
Company: Hyatt West Hollywood
Phone: -- PM me
Pay Range: $12.00-12:50/HR (+union increase every six months.)
Requirements: No felons (its a cash handling position),must have flexible hours and a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Description: The job is for a front office agent at the Hyatt West Hollywood, you check-in guests, greet them (with a smile of course), ect., you will be handling cash so you'll be responsible for a bank. There are 3 different shifts you may be assigned, since you'll be a noob you'll probably get the not so great ones . It's a 24 hour operation so you could be looking at graveyard, but I doubt it since we have a night auditor already. It's all pretty laid back; we're located right in front of the house of blues. PM if you are really interested, if you’re at least a half way normal I can probably get you in. Lets see what else...oh yeah they provide you with a uniform (A suite and dress shirt) and they will pay for your uniform dry cleaning. If you have any questions let me know. I work in accounting btw, but I am in good with the HR and Front office people. Good luck drift brothers and little sisters.