View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 02:38 PM   #690
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
That was 40 mins of Fox News blaming the media. There is not a single thing about what trump had done in the last 7 months. The focus for 40+ mins were on HRC.......The video went from blaming HRC, to bringing up Bill Clinton to hating on Obama. But has not a single thing about what trump has done the past 7 months.......

Again I will ask, please list out the great things trump has done the last 7 months?? An actual list, not a video attacking the media. I have asked this several times now, and I have still to hear anyone respond apart from "well, he has done great things! Just go google it".........If you cannot list it, then it probably didn't happen

In addition, this is the same Fox News that blamed the killing of Heather in Charlottesville on the Left......Yes. This is after a Neo Nazi was captured, and video tapped, doing the killing........

If I didnt know any better, I would think you were trolling........

I never said watch THE WHOLE VIDEO I made a time point for you to start watching at, when the list was done, it was up to you to tune off.

I'm sorry you are that lazy you need someone to spoon-feed you facts, there is a list of what he has gotten done in black and white. if you are that deaf you are selectively illiterate/can't comprehend then that is not my problem.

trump didn't tell that kid to run those assholes over. quite frankly they deserved it and had it coming, antifia is a violent group and deserves to get ran over. the klan doesn't stop democratic speakers from speaking and causes riots at conservative campuses.

what you KIDS seem to forget is the democrats are/were THE DIXIE CRATS AND GUESS WHO THE DIXIECRATS ARE/WERE? THE KKK

so if you can forgive the democrats for their history then you can forgive the Nazi's for their history? hmmm
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote