View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 07:27 PM   #677
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Its funny hearing people bitch about healthcare, but are willing to pay for car and house insurance.

Same exact philosophy........literally exactly the same. Sans the health insurance and pharmaceutical companies trying to wring every penny out of you. Literally the only difference. Universal healthcare is NOT the problem. and for anyone who can prove the ACA increased insurance at a much higher rate than prior to the ACA with actual proof from a non bias source, I will concede. The ACA is not perfect, not even close, but with them paying out subsidies to the insurance companies, they have put a bandaid on the problem. Its a start but its better than the alternative

If you do not like it, then do not pay car or house insurance because "the weak should not be GTFO". Then go ahead and wreck your car or have your roof blown off. Then I would like to see how many people hate insurance.

Its all fun and games until your own butt is on the line.
Insurance/healthcare in itself isn't a problem, government subsidized insurance/healthcare is. What I'm saying is that if the entire bloated system were to be done away with, and insurance being corporate only for everyone, then I wouldn't have to pay my insurance, and then pay a bunch of taxes for other poor peoples insurance. If you have some shit go down and no money or insurance, then look to a charity, but don't make rules forcing others to be charitable.

I also mentioned expicitly that the cuckservatives in the GOP were just being a bunch of anti-trump cronies. I know well that the GOP controls house and senate, but they're a bunch of cucks, who's only goal is to make money off political intrigue.
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote