View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 07:10 PM   #676
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
Fine that's your opinion

Wow, just wow...who gives a shit if there are unisex bathrooms, I mean really? Safe spaces? Meh whatever, I guess that's lame but not sure how it DIRECTLY affects you. Stricter gun laws, how about common sense gun laws, no one is taking away your damn guns it's never going to happen. The republicans use that as a tool to ensure votes keep coming from the right. Looser immigration, another hot topic. We need reform, we cannot allow a flow of immigrants but we also need to have a path to citizenship. There is currently no path. Do you know anyone who has ever tried to get papers? I do, it's next to impossible. Gays in the military, those "homos" are fighting for your freedom (and whatever other BS the gov't feels like starting shit over), what does their sexual preference have to do with their ability to fight a war? It makes me sad that there are so many people that share your opinion...Free college? Right, because for profit colleges (Trump U anyone?) are so much better. This would be merely an extension of the current K-12 system, hey I'm all for an educated populous. You can use my tax dollars on education anytime.
nothing against
Nothing against homos using unisex bathrooms, as long as they stay out of hetero bathrooms that dont belong to their gender.
Plenty of common sense gun laws in effect already, you living in cali should know this better, and they dont work.
I am a naturalized american citizen, so I know, and it think it's fine where it's at right now, maybe a few things here and there, but overall it's fine. Of course it's difficult, why would it have to be easy?
There are thousands of people being denied the honor to serve in the armed forces for 100's of reasons such as flat feet, obesity, underweight, etc etc... why wouldn't a mental disease just be another reason? Like I read somewhere, you adapt to the army, not the army to you. You're homo and wanna serve in the forces bad enough? You start acting like the gender you really are, and keep it that way while you're serving. I have a deep respect for the armed forces and for the sacrifices they make for us everyday, but something really is wrong if they are making exceptions with this kind of people.
Students are picking ridiculously useless careers while paying out of pocket/becoming in debt, now imagine how worse that problem would be if we the taxpayers pay for it?

Quote:
Which brings me to healthcare. Why wouldn't we have free healthcare? You do realize that the insurance companies and pharmaceutical corporations are raping us with NO Vaseline? You think they give flying fuck about curing diseases? Hell no they are all in it for the MONEY. Higher wages, it's called income inequality. Take a look at what these corporations have done to the average worker bee in the past 40yrs. CEO, CFO's are literally laughing their fat asses off all the way to the bank. Trickle down does not work period.

Let me make this clear, I did not want HRC but it was not because she is a woman, it was because I did not trust her. Your statement was the definition of misogyny. Benghazi, that's up for debate...as far as her re-running I don't care how many times she tries, doesn't matter.
Hey, at least now we have options, expensive but they're there, whereas centuries ago, not even with money you could get the cure. Become a pharmaceutical kingpin and give your shit away for free, problem solved xD. Dont have money to even pay for your own doctor? Don't reproduce...
Income inequality is normal in capitalism, Im sorry you, I aren't smart enough to climb the ladder nor were born to rich parents, life is tough...

Quote:
Regarding liberal hate groups, you are referring to the extremists. For the most part they stand for a good cause, I would stand with them over "White Nationalists". As far as "liberalism" caused by 8yrs of Obama look what a year of Trump has brought upon us? Do really think we can stand 4yrs of this bigotry let alone 8?
I couldn't take either side, but I can tell you that liberals are causing most of the trouble out there when instead they should be at work, or at least looking for some... Listen, I really have no stand on this confederate statue deal, but one thing I can tell you, after all statues are gone, they wont stop there, and after they go after something else they wont stop there, and so on so on. Somebody is gotta put a stop to their non-scene. The whole reason things are getting out of control out there is because of their non-scene, bunch of lazy SOB's...